GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Side mirror - Dynamic turn signal

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Literally just dinged my turn indicator against a garbage can today and got a nice crack in it. Still functions just fine and thank god for the fact that the mirror housing and controls remain functioning.

Since I'm in the market for these anyways, this is mighty tempting. Still, there's a bit of sticker shock when it comes to dropping $200 on mirror turn indicators lol.

JDMGolfR

Ready to race!
Sorry to hear about the issues, though I'd love to see some pics if you don't mind.
I'd suggest using this:

PICR

this is the indicator in the drivers direction that will no longer work if you use these mirror indicators.

JDMGolfR

Ready to race!
Yea as above the little idiot light is not illuminated but it was a cheap afterthought by VW IMO anyway as the dashboard tells me if I am indicating. Like the look of the new black insert.

agreed, Im leaving them in and am overall still happy with them. Just thought Id share the few things I hadnt expected about them.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I installed the dyna blink turn signals yesterday and now the puddle lights on my Larath folding mirrors won't turn on anymore. I tried re-doing the coding via OBDeleven to no avail. Any ideas of what the problem might be?