GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Austin's with Bridgestone Potenza's

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
I'm posting this ad for a friend of mine who can't do it himself. This is my first post on the MK7 forum, but I've been on the MK6 forum for a couple of years.

For sale are 4 new Austin wheels (including center caps) & 4 mounted Bridgestone Potenza tires. These are off his new MK7 GTI. He bought new wheels & tires one day after he picked up his car. These have only 160 miles on them & are as new. He has lowered his price to $800 for the set. The wheels are located in Westerville Ohio 43081. He will ship at the buyers expense, but local pick up is preferred.

Message me & I'll communicate with him.

Last edited:

Werman

I might be interested in the wheels and I could pick up locally, too. I really don't have a need for the tires, though. Would your friend be interested in selling the wheels separately? I would pay $500 for the wheels alone if they are in like-new condition. Thanks!

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
I'm pretty sure he wants to sell them as a package, but I'll ask him tomorrow & get back with you.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
I might be interested in the wheels and I could pick up locally, too. I really don't have a need for the tires, though. Would your friend be interested in selling the wheels separately? I would pay $500 for the wheels alone if they are in like-new condition. Thanks!

I checked this morning with my friend. He wants to sell the wheels & tires together. Yes they are brand new wheels & tires with 160 miles on them. Thanks for your interest.

Werman

Thanks for checking. Tire Man is willing to give me 30-50% of the value of these tires if I have my snow tires mounted at their shop (about $40/tire). Would your friend be willing to sell them for $750? I can forward payment immediately but might not be able to pick them up for a few weeks. Thank you for your help with this.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Yes these are still for sale. $800 for the set. Either you pick them up or you pay the shipping costs. Thanks for your interest hpita.