GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 audi S3 facelift..what about golf R?

CarLover

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys

If u didn't already hear the news...here it is..2017 audi A3/S3 gets a face lift which includes audi's new signature grill, amazing LED headlights and tail lights with "motion" turn signals, virtual cockpit, a slight pump in BHP (306) and torque (395NM) and audi claims that they have tweaked the quattro AWD and ESP for more dynamic ride (journalists are assuming that means more power to the rear tires). No news so far on a face lift for golf R and GTI..i just hope for 2017 both the R and GTI get the new digital tach like the new tiguain as it looks awesome...

is the audi S3 a better package now overall? (price, looks, badge, performance)
Do you think there will b changes to the GTI & R in 2017?

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Even with the facelift it looks bland, it needs a re design from the ground up. Don't get jealous about LED headlights as my mate has them and thinks they are terrible. All he can see is the signs and white lines reflecting the light is too white to throw like HID or Halogen. Not to mention they cos next to nothing to mass produce yet cost significantly more.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
Even with the facelift it looks bland, it needs a re design from the ground up. Don't get jealous about LED headlights as my mate has them and thinks they are terrible. All he can see is the signs and white lines reflecting the light is too white to throw like HID or Halogen. Not to mention they cos next to nothing to mass produce yet cost significantly more.

Yep, mentioned it before, with lights it is not a one horse race, all have their pro's n cons.