GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
^Lol

Unfortunately neither link ships to the US. I bought my one "GT" badge from the first but he wouldn't ship another or any other parts. It's really annoying because he constantly comes up in steering wheel part searches lol

The UK seller states in the description that international buyers contact him with their address to get a shipping quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdrianNikonian

Passed Driver's Ed
Getting my dual piece rotors, braided lines and ebc reds installed as I type.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Added a vibrant o2 sensor spacer. Hoping its oriented correctly and will eliminate the p0420

Joel

Ready to race!
Added a vibrant o2 sensor spacer. Hoping its oriented correctly and will eliminate the p0420

It might.
I tried that one, the 42DD one, another one with built in mini cat, then finally a cheap amazon one that has only thrown one code in 1.5 years.

I have passed inspection twice now with it, we have to have all sensors ready in TN.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
They look great. Shame VW wheels are heavier than a football field stacked to the ceiling with Blue Whales filled with lead bowling balls on the event horizon of a super massive black hole.

Neuspeed makes a slightly lighter wheel that looks just like it.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Neuspeed makes a slightly lighter wheel that looks just like it.

Neuspeed rse10-bust-your-bank or bust.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
It might.
I tried that one, the 42DD one, another one with built in mini cat, then finally a cheap amazon one that has only thrown one code in 1.5 years.

I have passed inspection twice now with it, we have to have all sensors ready in TN.

Ya I saw on the other thread you were having struggles. Im just hoping it works. Id hate to have to try another spacer

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie

Navi

Autocross Champion
It might.

did the 42dd spacer not work? I have one, not installed yet though.

mikkelz_za

Ready to race!
Not today, but recently: I finally fitted OEM mud flaps that I bought towards the end of last year. :cool:

It took a while because I cut pieces of clear vinyl to stick underneath where the mud flaps overlap the bumper/body.

Drilling the first hole was scary, but I was super careful and realised that you only have to go through a thin piece of plastic.

I tidied up the vinyl stickers after the first one, as I realised the "template" I had made was a bit too long.

The front was definitely easier once I got the hang of it. :D

The end result! :)

Not sure what it is exactly, but I've always loved the look of the black OEM mud flaps on a white GTI.