GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lowering shop

Beamer2Clean

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Hello,

Does anyone know of a place in any part of jersey preferably central or south to where I could get lowering springs installed at a good price. So far I’ve been hit with $800 and $780 and $700. Was expecting it more in the ballpark of ~200 and I’m not sure who else to call. If anyone knows of a place lmk.

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
I'd ask Billy Amberg at a2b motorsports. He's been able to do my work quickly and for great prices.

For something like this however, i'd probably just end up doing it myself. I installed coilovers with new bushings and bearings in my super seized MK6 that spent 4 years in Buffalo

bl33dBlue21

Go Kart Newbie
$700-$800 for 3 hour job, damn. which shops are these?

wait after winter and just do it yourself. going to attempt to install coilovers on mine this summer.

razorbilo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI, 2017 X1
I got a quote from Billy to install coil-overs since I wanted to have the adjustability in this car and was quoted 300. When I had my A3, I did the springs myself.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
$700-$800 for 3 hour job, damn. which shops are these?

wait after winter and just do it yourself. going to attempt to install coilovers on mine this summer.
I was quoted about that much, too, but it included an DAP alignment.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
I got a quote from Billy to install coil-overs since I wanted to have the adjustability in this car and was quoted 300. When I had my A3, I did the springs myself.

Did he align it too?