GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NJ/NY Meetup Tuesday 02/19/19

emiladam

Passed Driver's Ed
Meetup now planned for next Tuesday, 2/19 at the Brown Stone in Metuchen NJ, ~6:00pm to ~9:30pm

Ok, so we are back to meeting weeknights for the time being but will try weekends again soon.

ANYONE READING THIS IS WELCOME - PLEASE RESPOND BACK SO I CAN GET A ROUGH COUNT

Last meetup we did a couple runs in people's cars, was good to get a feel for different setups, we should be able to do that again. If you like, we also have a private WhatsApp group we can get you plugged into for lots of good info exchange and real-time communication before and after meetups.

Navi

Autocross Champion
week night? Noooo you're killing me lol. I like the idea of a whatsapp group. I'm in a whatsapp group with the civic type r guys and it's way better than having to keep check the forums and has also worked well for spontaneous meet ups / cruises. Lets start one.

BecauseMotor

Go Kart Champion
Won't be able to make weekday meetups unfortunately.

Down for a WhatsApp group

my autocorrect is a ducking duck

emiladam

Passed Driver's Ed
you can PM me your phone number and I'll get you added. Include at least a first name to go with your user name so we know what to call you :)

emiladam

Passed Driver's Ed
week night? Noooo you're killing me lol. I like the idea of a whatsapp group. I'm in a whatsapp group with the civic type r guys and it's way better than having to keep check the forums and has also worked well for spontaneous meet ups / cruises. Lets start one.

Haha as you later PM'd me, we already have a group of about 15 folks and I'll get you added. I need your name as per my PM back to you.

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
Oh wow thats like 15 mins from me, pmed

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx

Won't be able to make weekday meetups unfortunately.

Down for a WhatsApp group

my autocorrect is a ducking duck

Week nights have worked so far but we will definitely do a weekend next. Sometime in the am and probably 9am-12p. Some can come early and some can meet up later.

Oh wow thats like 15 mins from me, pmed

Just added you.