GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any tuned/upgraded turbo GTI’s in CT area?

FLOG1

Hey everyone, I recently picked up another VW for my daily driver and was looking to go for a ride in a tuned mk7 DSG car or upgraded turbo car to see which route to go with my vehicle. I’ve had a ‘15 SE in manual as well as a ‘16 Golf R with a JB4. I recently bought a ‘15 SE with Dsg, PP, DAP and LP. Love the car so far but I would like a little more power. I currently have a ‘15 Mustang GT with a blower that makes 640 rwhp on pump gas for my nice weather toy so don’t plan on going too crazy with the GTI but I still would like to beef it up a bit.

Is there anyone local in my area, new haven county/Fairfield county, that has a tuned GTI or even an is38 car or bigger turbo that I can check out in person? I liked the JB4 on my old Golf R but I’m thinking of going with United Motorsports this time around since it’s local in CT.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

MaxM97

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SEL 6MT
I'm in the Western portion from Hartford County, about an hour East of Lime Rock. I just got an EQT off the shelf tune on a Cobb Accessport for my '15 GTI. So far I'm loving it. Much better than the JB4 I had before.