GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NJ Meetup Monday 12/10/18

emiladam

Passed Driver's Ed
where is this meet going to take place? I'm interested if it's not crazy far from NYC.

Replied to you on Vortex but repeating here:

Here we go:

Location for Monday's for 6:00pm - 6:30pm at the Brown Stone:
2293 Lincoln Highway,
Metuchen, NJ 08840
732 902 2741

info@brownstone.com
There is a parking lot behind the pub that we usually park at, the entrance to the parking lot has a sign called Bridge Pointe right next to the Brown Stone parking, turn in there. If you are significantly lowered you will need to avoid this entrance due to an aggressive speed bump, in that case make a left turn back onto Essex Ave and turn left on Bridge Street and make the next left into the parking lot there with another Bridge Pointe sign and head back to behind the Brown Stone. I think you go over three speed bumps and turn left into that slot, you should see some of our cars there.

DiscusInferno

Go Kart Newbie
Also forgot some of the North Jersey meets got ruined by stupid people speeding in the lot and doing burnouts, such as the old Short Hills Mall one and the Clifton meets.

emiladam

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi All,

Suggest that you go to:

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?9144353-Central-Jersey-meet-up/page10

to see the latest on the meetup. It's still on for 1/14 at same place/time as stated on previous posts here and on Vortex. We will be getting a headcount soon so please go to the Vortex page above and cast your interest to attend. We have had up to 8 but I think we might have more this time and, if so, I want to give the place a heads up that we are coming.

emiladam

Passed Driver's Ed
Don't forget - Meetup is scheduled for this coming Monday as per instructions in earlier posts. Let me know if you are making it and see you there!

emiladam

Passed Driver's Ed
where is this meet going to take place? I'm interested if it's not crazy far from NYC.

Check out post #4, it's in Metuchen NJ. Also, go to the vortex thread I referenced - that one is a bit more current. It's this coming Monday, hope to see you there. Repeating here:

Replied to you on Vortex but repeating here:

Here we go:

Location for Monday's for 6:00pm - 6:30pm at the Brown Stone:
2293 Lincoln Highway,
Metuchen, NJ 08840
732 902 2741

info@brownstone.com
There is a parking lot behind the pub that we usually park at, the entrance to the parking lot has a sign called Bridge Pointe right next to the Brown Stone parking, turn in there. If you are significantly lowered you will need to avoid this entrance due to an aggressive speed bump, in that case make a left turn back onto Essex Ave and turn left on Bridge Street and make the next left into the parking lot there with another Bridge Pointe sign and head back to behind the Brown Stone. I think you go over three speed bumps and turn left into that slot, you should see some of our cars there.