GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Car Club

Manth00

What’s up bros? I was looking around to see if there are any local GTI car clubs. I think it would be cool to start one locally. I live in Philly and it would be awesome to be able to see what other GTI enthusiasts are doing to their cars and even help each other out on installs and generally just get to have fun and bullshit about our cars. Let me know if anybody knows of anything or they’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

am215

Ready to race!
there are two Facebook groups, the tri-state mk7 one (mostly NJ owners it seems) and the Philly one. the Philly one is less active but it would be a good starting point for you if you're not already a member of the group.

razorbilo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI, 2017 X1
there are two Facebook groups, the tri-state mk7 one (mostly NJ owners it seems) and the Philly one. the Philly one is less active but it would be a good starting point for you if you're not already a member of the group.

I just picked my GTI up and sent a request to the group a day or two ago. I am guessing the mods aren't too active on there.

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
I noticed that as well on facebook, least when i had one tri state was mostly jersey...im in norhteastern PA and no one around here does anything with GTI or they are all arrogant and all. I'd be up for a local group.

BabblingBafoon

Ready to race!
Did anything ever come of this? I live in Downingtown, PA (near West Chester) and just got a 2019 Golf R and am hoping to find some like minded folks modding their vehicles and such.

I suppose it doesn't even have to be strictly VW as far as I'm concerned... just people who love their cars and are doing stuff to them. Haven't really found anything yet.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Did anything ever come of this? I live in Downingtown, PA (near West Chester) and just got a 2019 Golf R and am hoping to find some like minded folks modding their vehicles and such.

I suppose it doesn't even have to be strictly VW as far as I'm concerned... just people who love their cars and are doing stuff to them. Haven't really found anything yet.

I don't think anything ever came of it. It's a bit of a drive, but the Lehigh valley cars and coffee season opener is this Sunday. PM me if you want to go and meet up. Same offer for anyone in this thread. If it's raining, the GTI is going, but if it's nice I'm taking my ZL1.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG

Theres a Malvern Cars and Coffee at the Wegmans, and theres a bigger Cars and Coffee in Wilmington

BabblingBafoon

Ready to race!
Theres a Malvern Cars and Coffee at the Wegmans, and theres a bigger Cars and Coffee in Wilmington

Do they have a place where they communicate these things, like when they are?

For the Malvern Wegman's, is that the one right off Rt 202 & 29? That is nice and close for me.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Do they have a place where they communicate these things, like when they are?

For the Malvern Wegman's, is that the one right off Rt 202 & 29? That is nice and close for me.

Yep thats the right wegmans. Facebook is their main places of communication. Look up Cars and Coffee Malvern PA