GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-topic 2015 Audi RS8 Turbo, to Tune or not to tune

MarcoBe

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI 2017 Autobahn
Buddy of mine got himself a used 2015 Audi RS8T (12.000 miles on it and he got a really good deal, almost too good to be true...) however, we were talking about tuning.

It's already fast as hell, if he would tune it, how much faster would it be, and what and where would you get it done?

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
I don't want to pop your bubble, but there is no such thing as an RS8.....S8, S8+ and R8 there is....

Or a RS7? Either way, tune it.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
S6 can run 10's with a stage 2 tune. The RS7 is even quicker and it's transmission can withstand more abuse.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
It’s a 520hp cruiser. I would tell him to leave it alone for awhile. It still has at least a power train warranty.

MarcoBe

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI 2017 Autobahn
It's an S8 Turbo, my mistake, however here is a pic of an RS8 :)

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
You obviously don't know your Audi's. For every S model there is an RS model. The R8 stands by itself.

You obviously don't know yours... RS8 was never released

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
The 2018 RS8 should be coming out soon if not already.

Lol it's almost August 2018... 2019 models are coming out soon. The 2018 RS8 was only a rumor, did not go past that. Do some research before you post garbage.. Another question you should ask yourself is why would they release a 560hp "RS8" if the S8 has 605hp?

Last edited:

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Ludicrous speed, GO!

Maybe ask on vwvortex or audizine?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You got tuned fraaand? Stop hatin' on the good 'ole vortex.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Lol it's almost August 2018... 2019 models are coming out soon. The 2018 RS8 was only a rumor, did not go past that. Do some research before you post garbage.. Another question you should ask yourself is why would they release a 560hp "RS8" if the S8 has 605hp?

You should follow your own advice. The RS8 has 605hp and capable of 650hp.