GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gut check: newer GT350

Rpt

Passed Driver's Ed
Caught in the wrong gear or without being a quick driver, it is entirely possible that you would walk him.

However, that car isn't really a straight line demon, more of a corner, track queen.

Typically not a Mustang fan but I quite like that car; it sounds the absolute tits when driving down the road.

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
Mk7.

My Mk7 R (jb4/dp/intake/intercooler) makes about 350whp and trapped ~139 as well

Nice! A Stage 2 MK6 Golf R runs 135-136mph in a half a mile event. So I think if I went full Stage 2 my GTi would do around those speeds as well.

I take that back, hazy450 did 139mph on his MK6 Golf R in the half mile event with stock turbo.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
That's classic with the cop. Nice bush [emoji16].

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Nice! A Stage 2 MK6 Golf R runs 135-136mph in a half a mile event. So I think if I went full Stage 2 my GTi would do around those speeds as well.

I take that back, hazy450 did 139mph on his MK6 Golf R in the half mile event with stock turbo.

There was an apr s2 mk6r at the last one as well, he was mid 120s. Here is my car vs his (my dashcam mph is off by several mph)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3JQ4yIl2ak

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
DASHCAM PLEASE!! And they're not fast... I keep up with my MK7 GTi Stage 1. Not sure how.... but I've kept up. LMAO

Doubt the gt350 knew you wanted to race. My fbo stage 2 protuned car trapped 117-118 and lost to an exhaust only gt350 by a car.

Balot

Passed Driver's Ed
Stock gt350 with your is38 i think your outcome is accurate. My friend had one before and the best thing about those cars is how it handles but 5.0 especially the 2018’s can be made faster easier. My 2016 gt went 12.5 with just e85 tune. 2018 auto gt’s can go high 11’s stock on a quarter mile.