GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 Gti vs MKV Gti

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
It's just a fact of life with an old motor, unless he rebuilt it, it's not going to make power like a new one. Think of the guys with a 1995 Integra.. maybe it made 200 or whatever HP brand new, now it has 200k miles on it. Think it still makes the same power? lol

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
It's just a fact of life with an old motor, unless he rebuilt it, it's not going to make power like a new one. Think of the guys with a 1995 Integra.. maybe it made 200 or whatever HP brand new, now it has 200k miles on it. Think it still makes the same power? lol

Most 1995 Honda smoke like they're trying to kill mosquitoes lol

I also have a buddy with a k04 Mk5 gti. Even FBO and freshly rebuilt its no match for a mk7. He only traps like 104 mph at the track

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Most 1995 Honda smoke like they're trying to kill mosquitoes lol

I also have a buddy with a k04 Mk5 gti. Even FBO and freshly rebuilt its no match for a mk7. He only traps like 104 mph at the track

lol the ricers/Honda fanboys here are starting to get on my nerves, just because they talk up their cars like they're so fast. Civic/Integra/RSX/FRS/BRZ etc

NBMK7GTI

Go Kart Newbie
lol the ricers/Honda fanboys here are starting to get on my nerves, just because they talk up their cars like they're so fast. Civic/Integra/RSX/FRS/BRZ etc

It's a real shame too. I was involved with Honda's for a while
And that's just one of the many reasons I can't participate anymore. Each type of fanboy has their pros and cons but imo the Honda guys have to be the worst. Probably less than 10% know their stuff and are humble about it.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
It's a real shame too. I was involved with Honda's for a while
And that's just one of the many reasons I can't participate anymore. Each type of fanboy has their pros and cons but imo the Honda guys have to be the worst. Probably less than 10% know their stuff and are humble about it.

Yeah my 1.6L SOHC n/a motor making 130 lbs to the wheels is super fast because I got a huge muffler, lowering springs, stretched tires and HID headlights... and a chassis brace .. lol