GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

16 GOLF R VS 11 GT R VS 16 CHARGER 392

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Multiple runs 5/6 maybe more so much fun,speeds over 150 mph 3 lanes we had and no one around,no troubles with the charger as he had a supercharger and couldn't hook till 60-70km by then GT-R and myself are gone
Gotta say impressed with the R,we hit 280km with the GT-R and only a car length back
We all did a roll race from 60km and that was fun till 240km finally mopar was happy cause he was in the race now, was complaining about hooking all he was doing was spinning,that's what happens with a 392 and you supercharge it
Gotta say launching against the GT-R really close we were side by side for while,but that car is a beast and modded don't know what kind of exhaust he had but loud as fuck
He was pretty cool gave him the respect he deserved big thumbs up told him his car was sweet
He gave same respect back we laughed at ever light his girl friend/wife and my girl were in the cars and both were smiling
I went left,he went right, and mopar went straight home crying lol[emoji41]

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Just saying he wasn't happy that's all,was all in good fun[emoji41]

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Ya by the 4th one I was heat soaked saving for the Wagner then buddy with the GT-R I'll re race I'm sure I'll win cars were so close

Tigsel

Ready to race!
Just saying he wasn't happy that's all,was all in good fun[emoji41]

Now if he had a girlfriend in the car, those extra 200-300 pounds would help him put the power down and win :D

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Now if he had a girlfriend in the car, those extra 200-300 pounds would help him put the power down and win :D

From the power he was running he could have had a full car load,was just to much on the street,now at the track different story

Edit meant to say drag strip that car is in no way a track car

Last edited:

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Lol GT-R has top speed of 190mph call whatever you want plenty of people there including the guy in the Honda that got yanked by the pigs

SLOWR

Ready to race!
So you're saying your stage 2 golf r can keep up with a GTR plus if it had some mods? You must be dreaming, but anyways some ppl are unrealistic...

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
I should have been more clear on the how I worded my words as I don't want anyone to think that a golf r will hang with the gtr
It will and does but after a certain speed it falls flat on it face
But in a 1/4 mile race it anyone's game 0-118mph more or less