GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Another one"

digilio86

Ready to race!
Full exhaust/tune 5.0 with really sticky tires from a 30 roll. Wish I could say the same about my tires. He takes the hit, I spin out second but stick the shift point. (Dsg in manual) really only documented because these guys are in denial. They claim no way im gonna pull them. Next up a bolt on terminator hopefully soon. Should be a better race.

https://instagram.com/p/BUWHKMvghtI/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
JFC.

Mustang exhaust note,

Was Tom Brady driving that thing?

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Good run! Did you brake boost to keep up with his jump?

digilio86

Ready to race!
Good run! Did you brake boost to keep up with his jump?

I haven't brake boosted in any of my posted runs. Custom forged wheels and street radials to support future power levels and then I'll start brake boosting. It's spin city right now.

kdub808

Ready to race!
JFC.

Mustang exhaust note,

Was Tom Brady driving that thing?

Don't be jelous of the best QB of all time dude. He doesn't need to cheat to destroy your pathetic team.

[emoji1360] on the 5.0 kill.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Don't be jelous of the best QB of all time dude. He doesn't need to cheat to destroy your pathetic team.

[emoji1360] on the 5.0 kill.

Well, the one thing that is certain is that the Patriots are 0-3 in Superbowls where they didn't cheat and 4-0 in Superbowls where they did cheat. It hasn't been discovered yet if they cheated in the latest one, but their track records points to "probably." ;)

kdub808

Ready to race!
Well, the one thing that is certain is that the Patriots are 0-3 in Superbowls where they didn't cheat and 4-0 in Superbowls where they did cheat. It hasn't been discovered yet if they cheated in the latest one, but their track records points to "probably." ;)

What? They have never been accused of cheating in a Super Bowl. Other than by nut job conspiracy theory web sites maybe.

Are you a Falcons fan? ... Poor Guy.