GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Definitely like those tails better than the other style. What option or package comes with one tail style or the other?

BoardinCO

You're not the only one. I just picked up my 6spd '15 GTI Autobahn with lighting last night.

Still smiling (yes, the manual was at my bedside)

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 Mk6 Golf
You're not the only one. I just picked up my 6spd '15 GTI Autobahn with lighting last night.

Still smiling (yes, the manual was at my bedside)

Nice! We should meet up sometime. I just did a photoshoot with a few GTIs (MK6s and MK5s tho) at Red Rocks last night.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
Wife and I are thinking about swapping the Jetta for a Mk7 Golf TDI when the sign and drive comes out.

Wish the Golf R Wagon was here, rather have that. :)

But the Mk7 Golfs are amazing compared to the Mk6 and the Jetta.

So few active people in the Denver area it seems......

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 Mk6 Golf
Yeah not many people in Denver yet with MK7s. I don't think I've even seen another one on the road here, yet. Aside from the ones I see at work :)

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
Old mkV, new mkVII, owner in the south metro area. Would love to know of some meet ups so I can see some other cars and get ideas. Forum pics are good but in person is better.

Pics are on the way once this snow clears and I can get it washed up.

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 Mk6 Golf
Howdy! I'm in the SW part of Denver. I've taken some cool snow pics recently I need to post up soon. I'm not sure about meets but I know theres a few VW clubs here like VWUnion.

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
Since I suck at picture staging it might be an idea to find you and get a good shot of my car. :)

I'll look in the VW clubs, as I won't be riding motorcycles for a long time.

JakeFromStateFarm

Ready to race!
I'm super late to the party, but I just got my white stick shift GTI SE last week. I live in Lakewood and work in DTC.