GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[Maryland MK7 Roll Call]

DP03

Ready to race!
I have the track edition installed. Still seems to be changing sound a little bit as it's breaking in. I'd be willing to let you hear it in person.

FYI I'm still on the stock tune. This is only the catback with no other mods power/sound wise.

Sounds absolutely amazing BTW :cool:

I put on the AWE Touring edition on yesterday, and I absolutely love it. Keep in mind I have the APR dp, so I was afraid the Track edition might be too much for me. Anyway, you can't go wrong with AWE products!!

RoaR

Lapiz Blue MK 7 R?

Saw you this morning with a "LOL TD1" license plate. I gave you a thumb up. Are you here by any chance? Nice mods :D

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Saw you this morning with a "LOL TD1" license plate. I gave you a thumb up. Are you here by any chance? Nice mods :D
I think I've seen him around too :cool:

If you haven't already done so check out the "Maryland MQB" Facebook page. Great group and the weekly meets and weekend cruises are fantastic.

Dan410

Montgomery County

2016 4 Door Silver Autobahn. Looks stock.
R600 cold air intake
Unitrontic 1+ ECU tune

-looking for Clubsport exhaust, Black rims, Lowering Springs, Front Splitter

mono1no1aware

Late to the party here, not on the forums much, but I am over in Greenbelt and work in Tysons. 2015 GTI PP 2dr in carbon steel. ��

GmGTrials

New to the Forum

Hello! Thought it was about a good time to join up with my fellow VW bros. I've owned my 2015 Iron Blue 2-Door GTI since the end of December, but just finally decided to join the community. I haven't done much to my car, other than add a sub. The guy before me added H&R lowering springs, and the cars sitting on what ig are optional dark grey 18in VW wheels (have the badge in the middle). Would love to get together sometime with yall. I live up in HarCo, and typically go to cars and coffee in Hunt Valley, so if you ever wanna talk about our cars, I'll be there����

Last edited:

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Hello! Thought it was about a good time to join up with my fellow VW bros. I've owned my 2015 Iron Blue 2-Door GTI since the end of December, but just finally decided to join the community. I haven't done much to my car, other than add a sub. The guy before me added H&R lowering springs, and the cars sitting on what ig are optional dark grey 18in VW wheels (have the badge in the middle). Would love to get together sometime with yall. I live up in HarCo, and typically go to cars and coffee in Hunt Valley, so if you ever wanna talk about our cars, I'll be there����
Welcome!!
Also, as I posted before...

If you haven't already done so check out the "Maryland MQB" Facebook page. Great group and the weekly meets and weekend cruises are fantastic.

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Did a quick search in this thread, but just checking before I haul my butt over to the booth...

Cobb stage 1, will it pass the readiness emissions tests for MVA from the standalone scanner?

Thanks!

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Did a quick search in this thread, but just checking before I haul my butt over to the booth...

Cobb stage 1, will it pass the readiness emissions tests for MVA from the standalone scanner?

Thanks!
It should... Only one way to find out for sure :D

MissedShifting

Passed Driver's Ed
Baltimore area 2018 SE here. 6MT, white over plaid. I got it new in February and it's my first VW. I knew these cars had a cult following and now I know why. After growing up driving manual transmission Acura Integras I feel like I'm home behind the wheel again. I this thing stays reliable I'm planning to keep it for a while. It's great it so many ways but I have to say I'm really psyched to have cool plaid fabric seats in a car that is this nice. I'm bummed that they put leather in the '19 SE models. Luckily I was able to find an '18 hanging around and got it at a decent price.

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GTI
I'm in the Severn/Glen Burnie area. White 2017 Autobahn with DSG. APR Stage 2, ebay majesty intercooler, lowered on H&R springs and sitting on BBS CH-R wheels.

I'm coming from owning an MKV for amost 11 years. Bought it new with 24 miles on it, killed the engine at 205K miles and parted it out. Was K04 for over 135K miles and dynoed 352whp on racegas and meth. I hope the MK7 treats me just as well. I'm thinking a turbo swap should be happening before the end of the year.

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
FYI, as suspected (and semi confirmed) Cobb Stage 1 passes the MVA emissions self check .