GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 18" VMR V810 Wheels and Tires

jtb2831

I am selling a set of four VMR V810 gunmetal flow formed wheels with tires mounted and balanced. $1000 OBO. Local pickup only in the Chicago area. I had these mounted on my 2015 Golf R. They come with the tire totes.

Please see the pictures (here https://flic.kr/s/aHsmmDYCtw) for details and any cosmetic damage. I tried to take a close up of any curb rash, otherwise the rest of the wheel is in good shape. You can see in one closeup a gash in one of the tires, in the description it is "Wheel 3". This one also has the most curb rash. This tire still has a decent amount of tread left, and was still holding air when I took them off this month.

Wheels
18"x8.5"
Offset: 45mm
Center Bore: 57.1mm
Bolt Pattern: 5x112
Gunmetal
Center Caps Included

Tires
Continental Extreme Contact DWS 225/40/18
I used these wheels solely for the winter season.

jtb2831

I am moving to Houston and would prefer to sell these before I go in the next week. Otherwise if you are in Houston and interested we might be able to work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penguinsgestapo

Passed Driver's Ed
If anybody buys the tires I would be interested in the wheels - I'm in Houston, but have no need for winter tires.

penguinsgestapo

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm going to mount my tires within the next week. Would you be willing to sell just the wheels or not interested at all?

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Where in Chicago?

gsw4motion

Car(s)
19 GTI S 6MT
Will you ship? I am in El Paso.