GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Quick JB4/IS20

Armchair Racer

Go Kart Champion
You should consider trying to get a refund on your Uni tune and getting the APR tune instead. It's very reasonably priced at $599 or $510 during their 15% off sales. I have their IS20 tune on my 2017 SW 4Motion with the IS20 and with no other mods I'm running 12.6-12.8 @ 105-107 according to the Vbox. It's extremely smooth too... Feels just like stock with tons more giddyup.

Here's a quick video: https://youtu.be/_Q9KM9I2ivo

Do I need to change any of the other settings in Map 6? 0's and other? any chance you can grab a screen shot and PM me?

I have a Uni is20 tune on my 6MT and keep going limp mode just under 4k at WOT. I've switched fuels but trying to find non-ethanol all the time is a pain. I have switched to Sunoco and it happens less but still happens. I get a low fuel pressure warning and overboost after it goes limp. So this is honestly causing me to rethink and just try Jb4 by itself for a while.

Mods - APR Intake and Downpipe, AWE Catback, Golf R IC, RS7 Plugs, RS3 Coils and the RL/Walmart turbo blanket for extra fire risk and cooler engine bay.

Service - No leaks holds boost, issues don't occur with Stage 2 Uni Tune

Pretty sure that is everything for the moment. I've only had the JB4 plugged in for logging purposes in MAP 4 thus far, but haven't logged anything so it really just sits there.

Thanks in advance.

PS - I don't have a turbo blanket, but the blankets from Costco are the best!!