GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dkm stage 3 clutch

Dr.Bora

Passed Driver's Ed
from the conversations ive had with autrey, the information given was originally an eta of early june and has been transparent with the whole process. he isn't leaving anyone out or playing favorites. just be patient. ive waited two year to finally afford this upgrade and now have been waiting since 3/8 to receive this.

itsflinchy

I ordered 3/18, thankfully it looks like i'm in the early batch. From everything i've seen though it's well worth the wait, and honestly I couldn't ask for more honest customer service than Autrey has given.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Yeah just to be clear I wasn't complaining about bmp or Autrey (don't think anyone else was either). The issue is not even in their hands. I'm just anxious and waiting sucks.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

dub_guy

Ready to race!
I wonder how long the wait will be through the Canadian supply chain, as I didn't get my order in to my vendor until early April

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
I'm looking to do my install in September, looking at the thread, the backorder is about 6 week wait from order placement to shipping? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I'm looking to do my install in September, looking at the thread, the backorder is about 6 week wait from order placement to shipping? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know that you should wait to order. The wait may get longer and they may raise the price (law of supply and demand).

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Thank you for the suggestions everyone.

Clifton@DKMClutch

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience! DKM did not anticipate the growth in demand so quickly. We are experiencing some growing pains but we are making the necessary changes to get you product sooner!

If anyone has placed and order for our product, please DM me or email me at c.vassell@dkm.eu with your shipping information,shirt size and copy of your order confirmation. I will ship you a free DKM t-shirt as a small thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Once again guys, sorry for the wait and we appreciate your patience

railroader

Autocross Newbie
The clutch is worth the wait guys.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience! DKM did not anticipate the growth in demand so quickly. We are experiencing some growing pains but we are making the necessary changes to get you product sooner!

If anyone has placed and order for our product, please DM me or email me at c.vassell@dkm.eu with your shipping information,shirt size and copy of your order confirmation. I will ship you a free DKM t-shirt as a small thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Wow. This is awesome. Thanks.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Hello Everyone,

Email sent! Woohoo!

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Nice. Got my shirt today. Thanks Clifton

Last edited: