GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any southern PA. events coming up?

wbw

Ready to race!
I'm a new GTI owner and would love to attend some kind of German car event this spring or summer. Anything going to happen in the Central or south central PA areas? No really interested in going to the Philly area.

I saw the pictures from some of last year's Cars and Coffee events at XLR8 in Connecticut, but that's a little far.

So please post if you are aware on any upcoming events in this area. Would love to meet some of you folks and see your cars.

Thanks

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
VAG fair happens at the york fairgrounds in the summer... theres the import show at carlisle in may...

theres a cars and coffee in lehigh valley on sundays i believe...

theres also a pretty giant car show at a church in manheim, pa called LCBC off 283. its always huge... cars/bikes of all kinds

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I believe Sunday, April 22nd is the kickoff of the Lehigh Valley cars and coffee at the steel stacks. It's always a good time and I'll more than likely be in attendance.

wbw

Ready to race!
Thanks guys.

I live about 8 minutes from the York fairgrounds. I'll have to look for that this summer. I didn't have a VW last summer.
The Cars and coffee in Lehigh Valley sounds good also. I have to figure out where that is. I'm not only new to the GTI but am also new to Pa. Just moved here a year and a half ago from Md. If Lehigh is not too far I'll be sure to check it out.
(What are the steel stacks?)

Thanks again for the input.

wbw

Ready to race!
Thanks oddspyke. I'll try to get there some time. That's about two hours from where I am. I found a Cars and Coffee in Harrisburg which would be a lot closer to me but probably not as big as Lehigh Valley.