GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Illinois Spotted Thread

nmarz77

Ready to race!
Well I've been seeing more and more MK7's on the road lately so I figured would open up a spotted thread for us. I'll start:

Spotted a White MK7 GTI yesterday evening heading Southbound on 53/290E. I was in a White MK7 as well....although it looks more like grey right now as it needs a wash. ;) We passed one another a few times and both got off at the Woodfield Rd exit in Schaumburg.

nmarz77

Ready to race!
I'm manual too. I just prefer to be more hands on with my cars so Eurodyne is more my speed. I chose APR because I like the broader powerband their tune seems to offer....key word "seems".

GTiTES81

Ready to race!
I'm manual too. I just prefer to be more hands on with my cars so Eurodyne is more my speed. I chose APR because I like the broader powerband their tune seems to offer....key word "seems".
How's your clutch holding up? How many miles on the tune?

nmarz77

Ready to race!
Good to know :) what else have you done to it?
Just an Injen intake. Debating on either getting wheel spacers for the stock rims or waiting and going with lighter rims. I'm planning on a turbo back system and going Stage 2 once it warms up a bit more. What are your plans for yours? When did you buy it?