GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
This is the correct cat for that system.

The other cat has the totally wrong dimensions on the openings, and you'll have to Gerry rig a connection to the resonator. This is the correct sized opening.

No need to thank me.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This is the correct cat for that system.

The other cat has the totally wrong dimensions on the openings, and you'll have to Gerry rig a connection to the resonator. This is the correct sized opening.

No need to thank me.

I set that picture as my fb profile pic. Thank you.

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
Catted/resonated.
Probably should have gotten the book before I started modding, but better late than never.

Can you post a review of it once you install it (sound, fitment, etc..)? I'm trying to choose between MAP DP, Jake's DP, and IE. I think MAP is the cheapest out of the 3?

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie

I know that cat couldn't wait to play on the crinkly brown paper.

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Got a set of these, but the wrong size was sent. 5x120 and 72.6cb. Talk about a let down!

Attachments

• 3B9EBB28-9994-4A90-AA78-C5AD6EA603F6.jpeg
    3B9EBB28-9994-4A90-AA78-C5AD6EA603F6.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 368

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion

This is actually exactly how I judge the current lives of the girls I remember from high school: the number of cats in their Facebook profile pictures.

In general, it's an even 1 to 1 exchange rate between the number of cats in profile pics, and numbers of divorces, up to the number 2, and then the exchange rate gets thrown right out of whack. For instance, 7 cats could mean 4 divorces, but there's actually a higher chance that it might mean 0.

Try it out, it's a pretty effective measure.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Surprisingly no. I think she was genuinely interested in the pipe.

That's normal..most pussy wants to see the "pipe".....

..............:p.........….TAXI!!!!!....

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This is actually exactly how I judge the current lives of the girls I remember from high school: the number of cats in their Facebook profile pictures.

In general, it's an even 1 to 1 exchange rate between the number of cats in profile pics, and numbers of divorces, up to the number 2, and then the exchange rate gets thrown right out of whack. For instance, 7 cats could mean 4 divorces, but there's actually a higher chance that it might mean 0.

Try it out, it's a pretty effective measure.

I barely remember anyone from high school, man, and am not interested in testing your hypothesis, even though it's an interesting one.