GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
A new cabin filter. Wheeee. First new thing in 6 months. I can't think of anything new to do that doesn't seem pointless. I think I screwed up by doing all my mods in the same 90 day period. Shoulda paced myself.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
A new cabin filter. Wheeee. First new thing in 6 months. I can't think of anything new to do that doesn't seem pointless. I think I screwed up by doing all my mods in the same 90 day period. Shoulda paced myself.

What it run ya?

Edit: i followed another guy that was in this position and just did crazy wraps on his gti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
What it run ya?

Edit: i followed another guy that was in this position and just did crazy wraps on his gti

Wrapping a car seems like a poor fiscal choice when it comes to cleaning the air on one’s car.

How did it work out for them?

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion

i followed another guy that was in this position and just did crazy wraps on his gti

Wrapping a car seems like a poor fiscal choice when it comes to cleaning the air on one’s car.

How did it work out for them?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Just installed a Cobb stage 1 OTS tune. I can definitely feel a difference! I’m getting protuned next month along with getting my intercooler & downpipe installed. Can’t wait to see how much of difference it will be after! Going to have a nap for E85 and 91.
Not feeling any clutch slippage yet, so that’s good. Upgrading my clutch as well.

Oops wrong thread lol. But I did get the Cobb in the mail yesterday hahah

Last edited:

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Catted/resonated.
Probably should have gotten the book before I started modding, but better late than never.

Super bad news for you. They 100% included the wrong kind of cat.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk