GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RSDGTI's 2017 VW GTI S - Night Blue Metallic

rsdgti

Been busy with the GTI and neglected this thread a bit while I was gone traveling.

Few changes:

Installed the P3 Vent Gauge Link to gauge: P3 Gauges Vent Intergtated Multi Gauge w/Vent Housing

Got the full COBB Tuning Stage 3 Kit w/ DSG Tuning

Going to be Dyno Testing the car between stages to see improvements, so far have Stage 1 Installed which is the COBB Tuning Accessport V3 and Cold Air Intake.

And got a lot of new photos of GTI.

rsdgti

Been Silent for a while. Made quite a few changes to the car over the past couple months. Finally ended up doing the full COBB Stage 3 Kit, New Wheels/Tires, Seibon Hood/Fenders, Maxton Splitters, SuperPro Suspension. See Orignial Post for Full Build list.

Overall I'm super stoked on the car now, will be doing coilovers over the next couple weeks. And I love the way it drives with the COBB Stage 3 Kit

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Been Silent for a while. Made quite a few changes to the car over the past couple months. Finally ended up doing the full COBB Stage 3 Kit, New Wheels/Tires, Seibon Hood/Fenders, Maxton Splitters, SuperPro Suspension. See Orignial Post for Full Build list.

Overall I'm super stoked on the car now, will be doing coilovers over the next couple weeks. And I love the way it drives with the COBB Stage 3 Kit

Hot damn that looks good

Navi

Autocross Champion
damn this looks amazing...! How's the fitment of the fenders? I've been thinking about going with wide fenders for awhile.. so many options out there. seibon, srs tec, rieger...

also, why no rear sway bar end links? Any plans for a front diff?

rsdgti

damn this looks amazing...! How's the fitment of the fenders? I've been thinking about going with wide fenders for awhile.. so many options out there. seibon, srs tec, rieger...

also, why no rear sway bar end links? Any plans for a front diff?

The fender fitment is spot on, also the Seibon fenders are 10mm wider on the inner lip, however the outside lip is about 1".

I'm actually running SuperPro Front/Rear Swaybars and endlinks.

I don't have any front diff plans for this summer...yet

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
This is an amazing build. Congratulations! Very classy and tasteful! Can you please elaborate on the hood? How was fitment? Was it a lot of work to install?would you do it again? Thanks

uvasteven

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
This thing is amazing. I'm not normally into the "racecar" vibe but I think it's awesome.