• Maybe

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Awesome! Do you have kids?
1, but they may hit up the beach and board walk, as we may go down the night before. Have to check the calendar when we get back from vaca

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Gotcha. My wife is coming and her mom will be watching our 2 kids. I'd rather have the kids stay home just in case we do any spirited driving. ;)
Definitely. If I'm rolling solo, I'll drive down that morning to the Hampton site. I'll let you know

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
2 weeks out bump. Let's roll out ya'll!

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
So I plan on making up some flyers for this for the local VW/Audi shops in the area and need to come up with a name for the event. The plan is to have this annually on the same date and location. I was thinking of Dubs at the Beach or Dubs by the Beach. I did a Google search and the only event that already has both names is over in the UK so I don't think it will be an issue. I'm kind of leaning towards Dubs at the Beach. What does everybody think?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
DAB vs DBB

I like DAB

Knndysk

Dang I’d love to go to this but I’ll be at the Maryland renaissance fest

I look forward to seeing the pics from the meet though

I vote DAB

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Stupid strafe design. took them forever to put together my rear diffuser and now it won't be here till the Monday after this meet

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Stupid strafe design. took them forever to put together my rear diffuser and now it won't be here till the Monday after this meet

That sucks but at least you can still have a good time without it. I haven't forgotten about getting those measurements for you, just didn't have time over the weekend.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
That sucks but at least you can still have a good time without it. I haven't forgotten about getting those measurements for you, just didn't have time over the weekend.
No worries. Don't sweat it.. I measured and included extra for bracing

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
So do we know if there are different groups that will be at the different locations yet? Do we need them?

Who's going to which location... Post up!