GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brisk Silvers

Navi

Autocross Champion
ah ok. I had bought mine from bmp and when I checked my old emails, they don't list the part number in the order. Then when I go to their website, they only sell er14s. I could have sworn they had er12s and that's what I got but now I'm not sure lol

eajr

Go Kart Champion
I went from obvious OEM plugs, to now running RS7's. The car does run smoother, especially under pull. I still have a slight shudder while sitting at a light, and it can be pretty annoying. I might have to try these Brisk's out!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I went from obvious OEM plugs, to now running RS7's. The car does run smoother, especially under pull. I still have a slight shudder while sitting at a light, and it can be pretty annoying. I might have to try these Brisk's out!

ECS recommends the NGK plugs that are 1 step colder over the RS7 plugs.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Good thing RS7 plugs are NGKs and are 1 step colder than stock.

But they are a completely different plug if you check the ECS website. I ordered them based on ECS's recommendation and will install next week.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Silver erodes quickly.

One might even say..... briskly. (Yyyyyeeeeaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!)

<Realizes that he's quoting a post from a year ago, smile turns to a frown and he shuffles away looking at the floor>

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

skian

Ready to race!
I installed a new set of Brisk Silver ER12S plugs. They were all gaped to .28. I torqued them to spec and the Coil Packs were seated properly. The idle was butter smooth. Under light throttle everything was smooth but as soon as i would hit 6-8psi of boost, the car would shutter really bad and and have no power. The plugs looked like they were in good condition. I reinstalled my previous plugs (NGK RS7) and the car runs perfect.
Has anyone experienced this using Brisk Silver ER12S?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I installed a new set of Brisk Silver ER12S plugs. They were all gaped to .28. I torqued them to spec and the Coil Packs were seated properly. The idle was butter smooth. Under light throttle everything was smooth but as soon as i would hit 6-8psi of boost, the car would shutter really bad and and have no power. The plugs looked like they were in good condition. I reinstalled my previous plugs (NGK RS7) and the car runs perfect.
Has anyone experienced this using Brisk Silver ER12S?
Close your gap to .022 or .024, also what mods do you have

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

skian

Ready to race!
Close your gap to .022 or .024, also what mods do you have

JB4, CTS FMIC, Unitronic TBE, AFE drop in filter.
I dropped the JB4 to stock/passthrough mode and it was the same thing when the car would hit 6-8psi. I should have mentioned, i did also try them at .024 and it was the same thing.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
JB4, CTS FMIC, Unitronic TBE, AFE drop in filter.

I dropped the JB4 to stock/passthrough mode and it was the same thing when the car would hit 6-8psi. I should have mentioned, i did also try them at .024 and it was the same thing.
Scan your system