GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: APR Downpipe with Electric cut out

cagansevinc

Ready to race!
Hi guys,

I have APR downpipe on the car roughly for 20k miles. I recently added a cut out and parts and labor cost me around $350 to cut & weld and install the electric cut out.

Cut out is placed after the cat before the connection from cat-back. I purchased the cut out from eBay.

Downpipe will be coming out tomorrow so pictures will be up soon. I am looking for $400 pick up price in Pittsburgh or I can drive to meet up depending on the location.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
What’s the sound like? Straight pipe loud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55belairgasser

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry, I meant Text. You did get back with me right away at 9:26 this morning. As per your text it is a CTS down pipe with the cutout and I was looking for an APR. Good luck with the sale. - Lance

cagansevinc

Ready to race!
Sorry, I meant Text. You did get back with me right away at 9:26 this morning. As per your text it is a CTS down pipe with the cutout and I was looking for an APR. Good luck with the sale. - Lance

Thank you for your inquiry. And that is true. I do not know how to edit the original post. Thought I can use any downpipe with APR stage 3 but only APR dp works with EFR 7163 turbo. So CTS dp has no use for me, and i am giving the cut out section with it. Looking for $350 shipped.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
This for a gti or an R?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk