GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hatch Trim question...

Adurm

Go Kart Newbie
That whole quarter panel has to come off from my experience. Plus the piece on the side of the seat where the seat belt lays. There are some tricky plastic clips that have to come out and go back in a certain order to line it up. You might have to take off the center rear plastic bit too.

vwlotech

Go Kart Newbie
That whole quarter panel has to come off from my experience. Plus the piece on the side of the seat where the seat belt lays. There are some tricky plastic clips that have to come out and go back in a certain order to line it up. You might have to take off the center rear plastic bit too.

Thanks! the whole quarter panel? wow, I would have not guessed that. most of mine is like a carpet kit, with a small trim section that holds the 12V outlet and a couple of bag hooks and the side rear hatch light.

there are also 2-3 screws, and the rear hatch trim has to be removed also because it clips into the side rear hatch trim

thanks!, I found the one screw that is in the "knob" that the rear shelf snaps down onto, do you know where are the others located?

thanks for the info