GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bye bye GTI

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I got ~3,500 off in Dallas. my deal sheet is on the post your deal thread.
same thing up here. TONNES of them on the lots. sounds like they shipped 'em all to Texas!

Wait till the end of the month - they'll be even more desperate to unload stock.

NOW is the golden time to buy a Mk7.5 R. They are plentiful, so many dealers will jump through hoops to unload them - yet no more are coming, so once they finally do disappear, I suspect there will be a bunch of people kicking themselves for not having bought NOW. Lots of stock + not many buyers means smoking deals to be had. Grind hard, it's a buyer's market at this point for sure.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I got ~3,500 off in Dallas. my deal sheet is on the post your deal thread.
same thing up here. TONNES of them on the lots. sounds like they shipped 'em all to Texas!

Nice deal you got. Which dealer in that area? I got my GTI from Hendrick in Frisco and have been talking to them about one of their R's.

heelntoe

i wanna go fast
Nice deal you got. Which dealer in that area? I got my GTI from Hendrick in Frisco and have been talking to them about one of their R's.

Thanks! i was happy.

McKinney VW.

Hendrick gave me $1,500 off almost immediately, but then would not move a penny. it feels like McKinney really wants them off the lot.

I did have to take loan with bad terms and will refinance after the 3-months so he gets paid. The sales manager was straight up with me about it and i appreciated that so he got my business. Everyone's gotta eat.

VDubberinDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
VW just announced, there will be no 2020 Golf R's (probably no 2021's either) so they will soon become hard to get. Plus the 2019's have the longer warranty, so good move.