GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MIB2 conversion unit (the real one!)

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Up for sale is the real MIB2 unit for 2015 gti’s. This is the hacked unit from Poland. Has been working flawlessly for me. This kit includes everything that is needed for the conversion. I can even help you install it. You get the massive 8” display, the hacked MIB2 brains, the newer usb device and the newer amplifier which is needed for these to work. I don’t know with 100% certainty if this is locked to my vin or not. I don’t believe it is. Luckily finding out isn’t to difficult. We would need to put my head unit into your car and see if it works. This has CarPlay and android auto, performance monitor and updated North American maps. Oh this is the gps version so it has navigation built in. Great for areas with no cell phone reception. Asking $1800 for everything. Prefer to do this locally so I can confirm that it works on other cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Willing to sell the brain alone?

If I confirm that this will work on another GTI and my interested potential buyer backs out and nobody else wants the set then I would probably part it out. Currently, I am offering the whole kit plus installation to anyone local.

FrostyMK7

If you were closer I would be all over this, would love to update to the MIB2! GLWS