GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTI Clubsport YouTube channel (shameless self promotion)

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Hey replicate,

Do you have an MIB2 High with navigation? If so, let's get you a Clubsport bootscreen. It's not in the official infotainment files, but I made one since I think VW did a bad job at supporting it in their infotainment. And we can install it through SD/USB :)

And I'm currently also working on a Clubsport graphic for the car status screen, but this is a bit harder to get working on your unit because I have no Australian(Rest of World version?) firmware I can use as a base.

replicate

Go Kart Newbie
Hey replicate,

Do you have an MIB2 High with navigation? If so, let's get you a Clubsport bootscreen. It's not in the official infotainment files, but I made one since I think VW did a bad job at supporting it in their infotainment. And we can install it through SD/USB :)

And I'm currently also working on a Clubsport graphic for the car status screen, but this is a bit harder to get working on your unit because I have no Australian(Rest of World version?) firmware I can use as a base.

Ohh yeah how do I do this? CS graphic would be all kinds of epic. Especially if it was white ;)
If I can help at all I'd be happy too.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i was posting links to my youtube channel and got banned for advertising without permit. i wonder what the difference is here? Good TCR video btw..

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
All depends on who's feathers you ruffled, i'd suspect. Replicate keeps it to a single thread. I don't know your specific situation, or how it was handled, but replicate keeps this thread and his channel going as a video journal for all of us to follow.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
All depends on who's feathers you ruffled, i'd suspect. Replicate keeps it to a single thread. I don't know your specific situation, or how it was handled, but replicate keeps this thread and his channel going as a video journal for all of us to follow.
ya thats a good point.. i was posting helpful videos on topic in other peoples threads.. maybe ill make my own thread like this one. but maybe the larger channels are the ones which will get in trouble..

replicate

Go Kart Newbie
It’s a pretty fine line. I think if you through one up at every opportunity people will get the shits as it’s super obvious. But the odd video, where relevant shouldn’t hurt. i try to think is what I’m posting actually adding value to the community? Or will it just benefit me? Hence I threw up a thread in the Exhausts section as I really think people would like to see this. (Maybe it’s been taken down, I don’t know) but usually, as Sprinks said. I just keep it to this thread.