GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

About healthy Lambda probes actual value

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
Discussing the Lambda probes value

tuner mention mine is too lean which 5053 reading is around 0.88 to 0.84 at top end (5000 to 6800)RPMs 1.9Bar level

how is the lambda probes value, normal or too lean?

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
If lambda is drifting from setpoint it means too much air and not enough fuel. Turn down boost or get better pumps or mpi for more fuel.

i am trying to set to 0.83, hpfp to 230bars

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure what tuning solution you're using, but increasing rail pressure is not a viable means of controlling lambda on these ECUs.

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
I'm not sure what tuning solution you're using, but increasing rail pressure is not a viable means of controlling lambda on these ECUs.
requeat lambda down to. 83

increase lambda trim to follow

通过我的 CLT-TL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

Hoon

Autocross Champion
requeat lambda down to. 83

increase lambda trim to follow

okay, I was unclear by your post if you were trying to hit .83 lamda by increasing the HPFP to 230 bar

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
WHY?

Can you tell me why you want 230bar?

I think you need to understand what affect fuel pressure has on performance and timing.
rich target lambda to 0.83 and more faster fuel trim so we increase to 230 bar max high fuel pressure

right ?

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
okay, I was unclear by your post if you were trying to hit .83 lamda by increasing the HPFP to 230 bar
by make ecu target lambda to. 83 by tune the map

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
rich target lambda to 0.83 and more faster fuel trim so we increase to 230 bar max high fuel pressure

right ?

firstly make ecu request. 83 by tune the map of course

Hoon

Autocross Champion
WHY?

Can you tell me why you want 230bar?

I think you need to understand what affect fuel pressure has on performance and timing.

Dan,

Quite common to run 220-230 bar on Cobb tuned cars with aftermarket HPFPs in the US.

littco

Ready to race!
AFR, pressure and injector MS all go hand in hand on these ecus

You can set AFR ie 0.83 in the maps, you can set the fuel pressure in the setpoint point maps and what you end up is with an injector MS which gives you the AFR and the fuel pressure you requested.

Issue is that the injector MS is as important if not more important than the pressure you run them at.

So why people set fuel pressure to a certain pressure is not the way to do it. you need to set the fuel pressure to give you the optimal MS for DI injectors. too low and the injectors don't spray properly and atomise , too high and you over heat the fuel and again doesn't atomise properly.

Setting the fuel pressure to the optimum is just as important as the AFR you set. It might be 207bar or 229bar but you need to find the good point where injector MS is correct

kakluote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi TT K04
AFR, pressure and injector MS all go hand in hand on these ecus

You can set AFR ie 0.83 in the maps, you can set the fuel pressure in the setpoint point maps and what you end up is with an injector MS which gives you the AFR and the fuel pressure you requested.

Issue is that the injector MS is as important if not more important than the pressure you run them at.

So why people set fuel pressure to a certain pressure is not the way to do it. you need to set the fuel pressure to give you the optimal MS for DI injectors. too low and the injectors don't spray properly and atomise , too high and you over heat the fuel and again doesn't atomise properly.

Setting the fuel pressure to the optimum is just as important as the AFR you set. It might be 207bar or 229bar but you need to find the good point where injector MS is correct
it is hard for them to find optimal pressure ,so tuners just simple increase it to 229 or 230 ,just my guess