GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI to R

hotchicken

Ready to race!
+1

Also, you couldn't keep the tires planted because you didn't upgrade the stock mounts (034 isn't an upgrade). I am running APR stage 2 and I can keep my tires planted/don't experience ANY wheel hop. If I'm being an idiot, the tires will break loose... but that's because I'm being an idiot.

Ah, see your mounts.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Nice upgrade, congrats. I'm surprised more of the GTI guys who tune don't figure out pretty quickly that running mad gobs of HP through the front wheels is an exercise in futility. And smart to ditch black as long as you're upgrading IMHO. Great showroom color - not so practical out in the real world. Post some pics when that puppy arrives.

WindyBoi

Nice upgrade, congrats. I'm surprised more of the GTI guys who tune don't figure out pretty quickly that running mad gobs of HP through the front wheels is an exercise in futility. And smart to ditch black as long as you're upgrading IMHO. Great showroom color - not so practical out in the real world. Post some pics when that puppy arrives.

Hahah yeah, Im at Uni Stage 1+ (310hp 360tq). With Cont All Season Perf Tires on it, im slightly past the limit of the tires. I cant imagine being able to get much more than that with good summer tires on.

And definatly agree with the color. Resell Black is a boring color. Cornflower blue will and forever have my heart

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
There are tons of people on here who really like their 034 mounts and do consider them an upgrade. Just saying.
I am one of those people [emoji106]