GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parts Sourcing

Uggers

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry if this has been answered but I'm trying to find a decent source of being able to source parts in the UK.

The US seems to have alot of sites devoted to it but when I look up part codes in the UK the options seem to just be eBay or if it's a common enough part maybe some of the UK companies.

But uncommon parts like the Helix Sub, Trim Panels, I'm not sure we're to look for the best deals

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
Sorry if this has been answered but I'm trying to find a decent source of being able to source parts in the UK.

The US seems to have alot of sites devoted to it but when I look up part codes in the UK the options seem to just be eBay or if it's a common enough part maybe some of the UK companies.

But uncommon parts like the Helix Sub, Trim Panels, I'm not sure we're to look for the best deals

The dealer?

Uggers

Passed Driver's Ed
Certainly trying the local ones near me, but they are slow getting back to me or finding what I want

I guess I'm used to being able to just look up the part and buy straight away, even obscure stuff. Plus sales and discounts

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
Certainly trying the local ones near me, but they are slow getting back to me or finding what I want

I guess I'm used to being able to just look up the part and buy straight away, even obscure stuff. Plus sales and discounts

My parts desk is great - certainly helps if you have part numbers. Pricing is typical of VW.. high..

Uggers

Passed Driver's Ed
Good to know,

I might try another dealer and see if they will post as well.

Hopefully it's just a poor experience locally