GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aristocrat Autosport - MQB/Golf/Audi parts shop in Buena Park, CA

Aristocrat Autosport

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Aristocrat Autosport - MQB/Golf/Audi parts shop & IE tuner in Buena Park, CA

Hello everyone, we are Aristocrat Autosport - we are a parts retailer located in Buena Park, California. Although our main focus is Subaru/Evo/Focus, we have now shifted our attention to include parts for the MQB/Golf/Audi. Our parts catalog for MK7/MQB is fairly large, including popular brands such as:

AWE (Touring/Track Ctaback, catted downpipe)
BBS (Single piece/ 2P forged wheels)
Bilstein (Coilovers; B14, B16 (PSS10)
Borla (2.5" and 3" catback)
Bosch
Cobb (Acessport/Hardware)
DKM (Clutch/Flywheel)
EBC Brakes
EMD Auto (Lowering Springs, sway bars)
Eibach (Lowering springs, sway bars)
Enkei (RPF1, RS05RR)
Fluidampr (Crank pulley system)
GFB (DV+)
Hawk (Brake pads)
H&R (Sway bars, lowering springs, coilovers)
Injen (Air intakes, throttle controllers, intercooler piping, etc)
Integrated Engineering [IE] (Downpipes, intercoolers, intakes, engine internals, turbo inlets/mufflers)
KW Suspensions (Coilovers)
Liqui-Moly (Oil/lubricants)
Magnaflow
Motul (Xcess VW spec oil, RBF 660/600, gear oil, etc)
Neuspeed (Wheels, exhaust, intake, power module, etc)
NGK (Spark Plugs)
Proclip USA (Phone Mounts)
Remus (exhausts)
Southbend Clutch
St Suspensions (Sway bars, coilovers, lowering springs)
Stoptech (Pads and rotors)
Torque Solutions (Dogbone mount)
Turbosmart (Kompact EM Plumb back and Dual Port BOVs)
Vorsteiner (Flow form wheels)
Weathertech (Floor liners, Window deflectors)
WedsSport (SA-10R 5x112)
Whiteline (Lowering springs, sway bars, end links)

Starting in July, we are now an Integrated Engineering hardware and software dealer. For software, we'll be able to flash your car with an ECU and/or TCU tune right here at our shop! Please ask us about tuning packages with hardware and software.

We do offer installs on certain parts. Please contact us if you'd like to schedule a service.

We will be adding more brands to our list as we grow. Will call options are available for local customers who'd like to pick up. If you have any questions or inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us! Our contact information is:

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AristocratAutosport
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/aristocrat_autosport/
CALL OR TEXT: 714-340-6596
Email/Paypal:Sales@AristocratAutosport.com

Thanks everyone, and we look forward to meeting you all!:)

Last edited:

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I love how a lot of Subi shops are incorporating VW as the Subi scene is weakening;)

Not sure about that. I probably see 10-15 WRX's/STI's for every 1 GTI in North OC. I see a fair amount of Golf's but even more rare to see a Golf R.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
I love how a lot of Subi shops are incorporating VW as the Subi scene is weakening;)

I think the scene is just stagnating. Subaru has been doing the same stuff for 10 years now and it's saturated and stale. Subie shop owner test drives a GTI, sees the light, here we are :D

I still see quite a few WRXs and STIs in my area, but I'm seeing more and more tuned VWs, not just stock GTIs owned by folks that made well informed purchases for a fun hatchback.

The more the merrier I say. Welcome to the forum/family!

Aristocrat Autosport

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
I think the scene is just stagnating. Subaru has been doing the same stuff for 10 years now and it's saturated and stale. Subie shop owner test drives a GTI, sees the light, here we are :D

I still see quite a few WRXs and STIs in my area, but I'm seeing more and more tuned VWs, not just stock GTIs owned by folks that made well informed purchases for a fun hatchback.

The more the merrier I say. Welcome to the forum/family!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Aristocrat Autosport

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Will you be a Eurodyne or Unitronic dealer?

Just an update to this inquiry, this month we are now officially a dealer for Integrated Engineering for both hardware and software, so we'll be able to load IE's tunes for ECU and/or TCU onto your car for stage 1 & stage 2. We'll additionally have Integrated engineering's hardware on site for pickup, with installation available for certain parts (installation for 1 hardware part is waived with the purchase of TCU and ECU flash if said hardware is purchased from us).

Last edited: