GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Custom OBDeleven holder insert for glovebox

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Yup shoot me a Pm when ready!

Please let me know when it's my turn and where to PayPal you. Thanks!

Missed this before. Pmd if you have any extras or make another batch

Can I get on the list for batch 3 then, finished product option

Ditto on $30 finished batch 3. Just take my money already. Thanks for the hard work!

Is there still time to order on batch 3? Option $30?

I would also like to be in on batch 3. I would like the $30 option.

Just checked my dm, lmk where to send the money to. These things are selling like hot cakes southpaw. Im pretty sure I'm batch 3. 30$ is a steal

Yup shoot me a Pm when ready!

Please let me know when it's my turn and where to PayPal you. Thanks!

Missed this before. Pmd if you have any extras or make another batch

Thanks everyone for the interest! If you haven't already PM'd me to be put on the list for batch #3, please do. In your PM, please indicate if you want the $20 option or the $30 option. I will reply to everyone's PM within a few days with detailed instructions how to pre-pay.

I will probably initiate the next batch in a week or two, and it will take about two weeks to complete once initiated, so we're looking at close to a month before shipping.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Looking forward to receiving this. I just hope this leaves me with enough SD slots. :D

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
Mine arrived today - very nice! thanks again!

Last edited:

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
UPDATE: All batch 2 orders have been shipped!!!

I have two units leftover and I will offer these for immediate shipping to the first two folks already in the queue for batch 3. I will contact you later today with payment info.

I will also contact the rest of the people in the queue with pre-payment instructions. Batch 3 should take about 3-4 weeks.

For those of you who've received the OBDelholster and have feedback (positive or negative-- as long as it's constructive), please post! I always strive to make improvements wherever I can.

Also, I had one person contact me with interest in a dual-port USB charger insert. To make just one would cost $40, but to make two would cost $60, three would be $70, and so on... this is my cost and I'm willing to make one or two at cost just to see how they turn out, if people are willing to be the beta testers. Beyond that, if there is interest, I'd sell them for $40 each.

Derf

Ready to race!
Would the dual USB charger port be part of the OBDelHolster? Or would it go somewhere else?

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Would the dual USB charger port be part of the OBDelHolster? Or would it go somewhere else?

The USB charger would replace the OBDholster and use the same location. I can't combine both, the space is just big enough for an OBDeleven. Anything in addition to the OBDeleven wouldn't fit. I figured VCDS users could use it for something other than an OBDeleven.

Would it be possible for you to make a nice little storage space in this area?

I could, but two problems: it would have to be very small (what could you possibly fit in it?), and space would also slant toward the opening, so things would want to slide out and rest against the glovebox door, falling out when you open it.

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
I was part of batch two and got mine last week. Fits perfectly and looks OEM. Thanks Southpaw!