GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

palma

Ready to race!
I'm in the Warren area. Drive a bagged 13 golf right now. Waiting to upgrade to a 2 door R if they bring them here.

CW08DSG1

Howdy Dan!

Not back in a VW yet, but my goal is to get into a MY16 GTI come late summer/early fall. Wrapping up the sale of my Mustang this week (sold it through work), and I'll rock my winter sled till GTI time.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Howdy Dan!

Not back in a VW yet, but my goal is to get into a MY16 GTI come late summer/early fall. Wrapping up the sale of my Mustang this week (sold it through work), and I'll rock my winter sled till GTI time.

Ahhhh...that sorta answers my question on MIVE, lol

Live in Plymouth, work in Troy, all over the place in my CC for now.

Do you have a MK7?

Details on the CC? ;)
(I've had a couple of those)

Hooklyn

Banned
Do you have a MK7?

Details on the CC? ;)
(I've had a couple of those)

No MK7 yet. I had a MK5 GTI and MK6 GTI and the CC was my wifes. We had a kid and the 2 door MK6 no longer worked so we traded it in for a Grand Cherokee for her and I drive her CC for the time being.

No details really. It is a 2013 Sport Plus DSG ALL STOCK.

New car for me comes in a few months. GTI and A3 are at the top of my list.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
No MK7 yet. I had a MK5 GTI and MK6 GTI and the CC was my wifes. We had a kid and the 2 door MK6 no longer worked so we traded it in for a Grand Cherokee for her and I drive her CC for the time being.

No details really. It is a 2013 Sport Plus DSG ALL STOCK.

New car for me comes in a few months. GTI and A3 are at the top of my list.

LOL...almost the same thing here....I've had a '09 GTI, '10 GTI, '11 CC, '13 CC, '13 Passat, '13 Tiguan, and now a '14 Passat

CC didn't work that great with a baby carrier, IMO, so that's why I went with the (bigger) Passat. Kid #2 is coming in the summer.

If you need help with getting a GTI, talk to the guys at Thayer in Livonia. I know everyone says they know someone, blah blah blah. But I've bought my last 3 cars from there and they WILL take care of you. Kevin is the sales manager & a good guy....totally upfront & honest with the numbers....just the bottom line. I deal with him directly.
NO B.S. or games like other dealers, with them asking what you want for a payment or a guy you never talk to "running the numbers" with the sales guy as the middle man. :rolleyes:
RacingManiac (posted above) ordered his GTI w/PP from them and he's waiting for it to arrive
And if you need VW or Audi partner program/discount, I can probably get that for you too

Where you located btw?