GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

DAS_STIG

Banned
I noticed my CTS TIP opening was deforming just from tightening the intake hose clamp. I'm working on a part out now.

I'll give you tree fiddy for the car.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
CTS makes shit products. Even worse if bought from ECS. 2 shit companies.

Transported by Kuehne and Negel as 3rd party and delivered by UPS, who is insured by geico and run on the metro pcs phone network.

This is how the terrorists win.

Only losers use Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Got these today for the wagen life[emoji41][emoji106] can't wait to install..

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Finally arrived from Germany [emoji41][emoji106]give the wagen some sporty flair...

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

Joining the team...after the Dp even with adding the 400 cell cat and smaller resonator it’s still too loud for me at low rpms and annoying drone at 2600-3200 (rattled the console) was gonna just to a 1/4 wave resonator but I want to quiet it down as well... hopefully this is the ticket.

Side note - summit not only priced matched amazon but gave me free shipping even though it was under 100 and is showed up soo Quick! Order it Monday at 4pm and it showed up today by noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Euro-spec OEM license plate holder finally arrived. Also, installed the lower engine cover!

More Euro-spec mods on the horizon [emoji629]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Euro-spec OEM license plate holder finally arrived. Also, installed the lower engine cover!

More Euro-spec mods on the horizon [emoji629]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Noooooooo!!! Don't drill that beautiful bumper

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Joining the team...after the Dp even with adding the 400 cell cat and smaller resonator it’s still too loud for me at low rpms and annoying drone at 2600-3200 (rattled the console) was gonna just to a 1/4 wave resonator but I want to quiet it down as well... hopefully this is the ticket.

Side note - summit not only priced matched amazon but gave me free shipping even though it was under 100 and is showed up soo Quick! Order it Monday at 4pm and it showed up today by noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're going to thankful you did.... Great sound