GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

furntree

Did you guys ever end up deciding on a date for this month? Might show up at Lake Welch Sunday (18th) morning anyway just for fun. It's my local stomping grounds and I've been itching to dodge the summer tourist traffic.

Either way have fun with it!

Sgt_Macaroni

Did you guys ever end up deciding on a date for this month? Might show up at Lake Welch Sunday (18th) morning anyway just for fun. It's my local stomping grounds and I've been itching to dodge the summer tourist traffic.

Either way have fun with it!

As far as I know, both dates are happening. There are some people meeting up on the 18th at kanawauke. Also doing the 25th. The 25th is most likely going to be the bigger meet of the 2. I’m not attending the 18th but I’ll be their the 25th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawye

I got 3 people that are going on the 18th how many people do you think are going to show up?

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Sorry guys, I've been out the loop as my wife and I just welcomed home our son born on 8/9. Hopefully someone from the group will update this forum and Vwvortex...

furntree

Haven't heard anything specific but the shorty and I will be in kanawauke at normal meetup time. We figure even if it's just us will be fun to have an excuse for an early start.

I'll keep one ear on the radio! Worst case prep for the 25th.

Have fun!

WorkhorseGTi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTi SE 6MT
Haven't heard anything specific but the shorty and I will be in kanawauke at normal meetup time. We figure even if it's just us will be fun to have an excuse for an early start.

Have fun!

Looks like there is 8+ cars from the group for 18th. You guys should be good.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT

Have fun!
About the radios. Last run, we turned the code off because some people couldn't figure out the codes on their radios. I think the code should always be used. When you're driving aggressively and communicating quickly through the group, you want as little chance for interference from others in the area as possible. Run the code, guys.

Last edited:

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx