GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got my DSG service done today..

VdubbinCT

Ready to race!
Only $349 at a local stealership

What's next? I got 44,000

They say spark plugs but I don't think it's necessary for a stock car still. Do I need to upgrade once tuned?

TheRealStanki

Have you flushed the brakes? Should’ve been done at 30k/3 years. I did spark plugs at 40k just for peace of mind...mine looked pretty bad but I do have a jb4. It’s a very easy DIY job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VdubbinCT

Ready to race!
Have you flushed the brakes? Should’ve been done at 30k/3 years. I did spark plugs at 40k just for peace of mind...mine looked pretty bad but I do have a jb4. It’s a very easy DIY job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never done brake fluid... a service sheet they gave me today, says brake fluid change at 3 years after initial registration, than every 2 years regardless of mileage

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion

MikeyR44

Go Kart Newbie
I can't find anything that says its mileage dependent? I'm going with 3 years from the day it was driven off the lot and every 2 years after that.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Only $349 at a local stealership

What's next? I got 44,000

They say spark plugs but I don't think it's necessary for a stock car still. Do I need to upgrade once tuned?

With 44,000 miles on the spark plugs I would definitely change them with a tune. And one step colder also.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I can't find anything that says its mileage dependent? I'm going with 3 years from the day it was driven off the lot and every 2 years after that.

It isn't a milage issue, its hydroscopic so it slowly absorbs water over time (regardless of use).

DAS_STIG

Banned

I thought it was supposed to be 40k miles.

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Seems excessive to me.

Nah, it's a good recommendation for most people.

Much better than the lifelong fluid a lot of manufacturers state they use.

You'll notice a big difference flushing the brakes after even 2 years of normal driving.

My old m3 for instance stated every 1 year for brake fluid flush.