GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
This one pops up on Instagram for me from time to time...

ughghghhg so beautiful. i have those wheels in bronze, and plan on keeping them for when i get my GFG Alltrack

ghalbart85

Passed Driver's Ed
Awesome in all lights. Waited for a gti till this color was released. Plan on using vinyl wrp spray in bronze on the wheels. Have vwr springs in the garage. Will install in 2 weeks when I have time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Seriously, this is one of my all time favorite colors.

That’s because you’re a man of taste!

I really don’t see many MK7.5s around. They really dropped sales number :\ it’s sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImMrMeeseeks

Ready to race!
I test drove this color before getting the color I ended up with. I thought it was really cool but damn VW has a LOT of cool colors for GTIs. I loved this one, white silver metallic, Barcelona red (I think is what it’s called) and urano grey (haven’t seen cornflower blue in person but I imagine it’s sick).
I want them all.

Edit: tornado red, not Barcelona red. I was thinking of Toyota 4Runner/Tacoma/Tundra Lol my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wongatron

Passed Driver's Ed
Don't see an official thread for this so I hope I'm within my rights in starting it. Everyone seems to hate this color but I'm in love and it's really making me want an mk7.5! These are the best pics I could find on the web...post em up if you got/found more!

Not a car but happened upon a nearly matching accessory; this track jacket is almost spot on for the great falls color scheme. I got myself one ��

Premium Quality Shoulder Panel Zip-Up Track Jacket Green Red L https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BKTK6G3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_zyy7CbNHYNTCA

Last edited:

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Cause different shade of light makes everything look different.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

While I really, honestly, DO admire the effort...

Just get new wheels man. You've got one of the most beautiful cars on the road.

If I were you, I'd look at the 19X8.5 Bronze HREs in the Wheel/Tire classifieds. Will really round out an already incredible, spectacular car.

Recchione04

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Volkswagen GTI
This is before wheels, and coilovers were installed but this color is definitely a love or hate thing. You either love it like crazy, or hate it with a passion. I like different, so after half signing the paperwork for a white silver mk7.5, i changed my mind to the NFG. I couldnt be happier. This color, especially when taken care of, pops in the sun like crazy. I will upload a picture of it again shortly, with the wheels and coilovers installed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk