GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Golf R / GTI PP Front Brakes

vstypicals

Ready to race!
Car(s)
N/A
  • Golf R / GTI PP Front Brakes
  • Calipers, brackets/carriers, OEM pads, OEM brake lines, OEM dust shield
  • ECS rotors NOT included (I can include OEM rotors for an additional $150).
  • Condition: Around 8,000 miles in California weather.
  • SOLD

-

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,123
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,107
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,112
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,093
Last edited:

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Local to Hermosa Beach?

Ca11idus

I'm sorry, but you offered $500 shipped for everything including ECS rotors that cost $600 alone.

That's understandable. Your original post stated that you could include the rotors (not specifying which ones) for a little more or something along those lines. I don't really use "a little more" for something that I'm trying to get $500+ for. That is why I asked. You never responded to my messages and that's fine I guess. It's your item and you dictate what you want for it.

Realistically I would've been interested in the stock rotors. I want to upgrade my fronts on my gti.

Again, GL with the sale.

Last edited:

Ca11idus

Check his post history. 8 posts in for sale section. Always with bumps by seller following. Serial low-baller.

My favorite are the people who register JUST so they can low ball me. No posts, just a PM of 50% what I am asking. LOL.

Diggs, I get that you might be butt hurt over getting low balls on your precious items. I didn't ask for 50% of the asking price. I didn't know what the "a little more" price was for the rotors. The original posting didn't mention what rotors they were. I also don't know what rotors they were. I know they look expensive. But I'm not worried about it. The OP wasn't looking to sell at my offer and didn't even bother to reply so no biggie.

Thanks for chiming in. This is why this poster doesn't really deal much with this forum.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Best sale post ever.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Diggs, I get that you might be butt hurt over getting low balls on your precious items. I didn't ask for 50% of the asking price. I didn't know what the "a little more" price was for the rotors. The original posting didn't mention what rotors they were. I also don't know what rotors they were. I know they look expensive. But I'm not worried about it. The OP wasn't looking to sell at my offer and didn't even bother to reply so no biggie.

Thanks for chiming in. This is why this poster doesn't really deal much with this forum.

No. You're a serial low baller. No big loss to the forum. Bye Felicia.