GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you were to upgrade your turbo...

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Lol i care about the environment but its going to happen when most civilized countries move to renewable energy and electric cars.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then post-apocalyptic movies will be so boring. Imagine Mad Max with all electric cars :eek:

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
But then post-apocalyptic movies will be so boring. Imagine Mad Max with all electric cars :eek:

Don't worry. It will still happen. Electricity and batteries will be scarce, so petrol will rule

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Honestly, the is38x sounds like a good deal since it can run on a standard tune.

I agree. It's too bad Littco doesn't know when he'll have any again. He told me that he sells out of them as fast as he makes them but doesn't seem to be in a hurry to make more.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Is it OEM housing?

I don't know. The only information I could find on it was in the forum in a different thread which I can't remember the name of. There isn't any information on the Littco website either in spite of Daniel telling me that the L380 and L420 were in stock.

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
I don't know. The only information I could find on it was in the forum in a different thread which I can't remember the name of. There isn't any information on the Littco website either in spite of Daniel telling me that the L380 and L420 were in stock.

Ok, well no rush for me as of yet