GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: OEM take-off parts

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
News Flash: The DP & cat-back are big items.

Apparently, people are surprised w/the shipping quotes on both the DP & cat-back, so I feel the need to post the obvious:

THE DP & CAT-BACK ARE BOTH BIG ITEMS. :rolleyes:

As a result, each of those items are going to be more expensive to ship than an item that would fit into conventional packaging. I've already paid to have custom boxes fabricated for each item ($40 & $50, respectively), and I've decided to just eat that cost. However, I won't eat any of the shipping costs, unless you purchase multiple items. Also, I plan to use Greyhound to ship these big items, as that'd be the least expensive way to do so.

Otherwise, just remember that everything in this thread is OBO people! Also, don't go radio-silent after I go through the effort of getting you a shipping quote! :mad:

- Edward :cool:

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
Long time no BUMP! - Also, I'm getting a set of Rotiforms in a week or so, so if anyone is interested in a set of ugly ass Cadiz, shoot me a PM. Official ad is coming soon in the wheels & tires section!

- Edward

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
Let's get this stuff sold! Best offer takes all, but please be reasonable.

FYI - The CL link in the previous post also includes a set of Cadiz I'm trying to offload as well.

- Edward

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Pmed About stock air box