GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Past APR Downpipe Black Friday deals?

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Question, I have the opportunity to get a pretty good deal ($660) on the APR downpipe (DPK0004) for my MK7.5 GTI. I am not really in a hurry to purchase and wanted to know if APR has run any significant Black Friday sales in years past? If so can anyone share prices? Thanks! :D

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Anyone?:(

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
APR does not go on sale very often. I would say pull the trigger now. Even on labor day you know what their deal was? Free shipping... yeah..

jareebz

They usually have decent sales twice a year, one in fall and one in the spring. I wanna say 10% off but I can't remember for sure.

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Question, I have the opportunity to get a pretty good deal ($660) on the APR downpipe (DPK0004) for my MK7.5 GTI. I am not really in a hurry to purchase and wanted to know if APR has run any significant Black Friday sales in years past? If so can anyone share prices? Thanks! :D

Seems like last year's Black Friday it was 15% off.

https://www.ngpracing.com/?p=3750

work2fly

Passed Driver's Ed
15% off on Ebay today. Coupon code is PICKSOON

There was 1 new APR DP on sale by MF Auto.

I didn't buy it as I'm leaning towards GTIJake's custom solution, so it's still there as of now.

SVTunit

Ready to race!
15% off on Ebay today. Coupon code is PICKSOON

There was 1 new APR DP on sale by MF Auto.

I didn't buy it as I'm leaning towards GTIJake's custom solution, so it's still there as of now.

Thanks, I bought one earlier today using the code = $639.99 shipped. ;)

Last edited:

SVTunit

Ready to race!
FYI, for anyone looking USP Motorsports has 20% off APR products for the Black Friday weekend! :)