GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boss 500 Project

liljonny16

Ready to race!
Has to be 3.5 od to 2.75 od

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! In a quick search, I didn't find anything for a 3.5 to 2.75. I doubt the 1/4" difference would cause much of an issue considering you're going to be attaching a silicone coupler or the plastic piping from the stock one, but that's just my opinion.

rafycotto

Ready to race!
This is ET on stock fuel system (93oct) and crappy tcu tune.
2nd pic, normal drive on highway with 3 stop

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

pieguy

Ready to race!
Finally pulled the trigger on a BOSS 600. Anybody care to comment on the daily driving aspect when running a DSG? I'll probably be working towards full e85 so that might help some. I'm just hoping the late spool isn't unbearable, which is the exact opposite of the is20 which i feel is just way to torquey.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Finally pulled the trigger on a BOSS 600. Anybody care to comment on the daily driving aspect when running a DSG? I'll probably be working towards full e85 so that might help some. I'm just hoping the late spool isn't unbearable, which is the exact opposite of the is20 which i feel is just way to torquey.

you will want to drive around in sport mode on the dsg, D mode with my 500 is laggy but sport mode is awesome

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R

funny thing about the low mileage is that, by my maths, the 30% extra fuel required is offset by the fact the e85 is about 30% cheaper than 93 octane ( recently coming back from h2oi is stopped at the sunoco in allentown on the 476, e85 was 2.79/gal and 93 was 3.80/gal) so at the end of the day the cost per mile is the same but obviously you get moar power!!!!

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
e85 was 2.79/gal and 93 was 3.80/gal

Holy crap! I just got some 93 at Costco this morning for $2.89. What's up with that Canadian petrol, eh?

pieguy

Ready to race!
Holy crap! I just got some 93 at Costco this morning for $2.89. What's up with that Canadian petrol, eh?

91 is about 4.20/gal in California and e85 usually about 3.20/gal. Only thing that sucks is ur filling up every 3 to 4 days. At some point I might get pissed off enough to be using that ethanol slider all the time maestro released.

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Sheesh. If I had to pay that much for fuel I might drive a stanced Prius.

Daument

Ready to race!

Have a boss 6 on E85, 6mt tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk