GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lime Rock in October?

R Golf

Go Kart Champion
Anyone running HPDE at Lime Rock next month? I'll be there 10/8, 10/26 & 10/27 with SCDA.

Hope to see some of you there.

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
May try to make the 27th work. I'm still running in Novice though and doesn't look like they have a dedicated run group for that event.

I am registered for Track Night in America on Oct 4th at Thompson. Planning to swap brake fluid and install the RS3 brake ducts before then.
Anyone running HPDE at Lime Rock next month? I'll be there 10/8, 10/26 & 10/27 with SCDA.

Hope to see some of you there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

R Golf

Go Kart Champion
May try to make the 27th work. I'm still running in Novice though and doesn't look like they have a dedicated run group for that event.

I am registered for Track Night in America on Oct 4th at Thompson. Planning to swap brake fluid and install the RS3 brake ducts before then.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You're right. I forgot and should have noted that both the 26th and 27th have no novice group running. The 8th is a full day with all groups running.

Track Nights in America are really great deals. Have a great time!

Mantooth

Ready to race!
I might be - but will be in a BRZ.

Did you run Palmer earlier this year? I met a few R guys there with SCDA.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

R Golf

Go Kart Champion
I might be - but will be in a BRZ.

Did you run Palmer earlier this year? I met a few R guys there with SCDA.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Have not run Palmer yet. Hope to see you there. I have a white R. Send me a message if you confirm. BRZ's are great track cars. I see more of them than I do R's.

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Track Night at Thompson officially in the books. Novice was insanely crowded but a lot of fun. Ran with the stock pads and fluid, no RS3 ducts, ESC full off, and XDS on default setting. Brakes were fine for 20 minute sessions (although Thompson did not seem super hard on the brakes aside from turn 1). Think I may run in Intermediate at Lime Rock on the 27th. Planning to do a RSB install before then and code XDS off.

I'll let you know if I'm able to register. Still working through some potential scheduling conflicts.