GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
18 inch Austins with AS Hankooks (plenty of tread left approx. 75-80%) for sale in the L.A. area. They are all in excellent condition. No curb rash. Minor scratches on the face of the Austins caused by cardboard boxes from when I transported them home from the shop. They are not very noticeable unless you look close. Asking $500 obo for all four. I will post some pics later when I get a chance.

Wheels SOLD.

Last edited:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
edit* wheels sold

Last edited:

S3_Miles

19x8.5 et45 neuspeed rse102 gloss black wrapped with conti dws 235/35/19
$1100
No curb rash or anything. Tires have about 14-15k on them

general idea of tire condition

PM in your box. Thanks!

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
FS/FT: BBS LM wheels
18x8 et35 Front
18x9 et35 Rear
5x112 Bolt Pattern
Price: $2300
Used tires included.
Located In Los Angeles/ Pasadena Area half the week,
San Diego/ Mira Mesa Area half the week.

Wheels clear Stoptech ST-41 BBK without spacers.

Last edited:

dragonskiss

Ready to race!
Have a couple of OEM parts available off of a '17 Sport GTI:

Muffler
PP rear sway bar
Springs
Intercooler
6MT shift know w/leather boot

Also have 2 sets of 5mm H&R spacers; one set are silver and the other set are black.

All parts are in great shape. PM me for photos/offers/details.

Thanks!

bleeped

OEM Nogaros

Looking to sell my Nogaros with the stock tires. Tires are Hankook s1 Noble. Wheels and tires have about 300 miles on them. Taken off a week within getting the car. Located in 91746 area

One wheel has a couple clear scratches on one spoke. Pictures below. Don't see any imperfection on the others. Looking for $720 for wheels and tires.

Scratches on this spoke

Last edited:

bigdave79

Ready to race!
FS: 034 Motorsports dogbone mount insert for the MK7 GTI or R. This is version 2 for cars made after 2015. It is brand new never taken out of the wrapping.

Asking $35 shipped to the lower 48. Will do $30 if you pick it up from me. Located in Orange County.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

phuccer

18 inch Austins with AS Hankooks (plenty of tread left approx. 75-80%) for sale in the L.A. area. They are all in excellent condition. No curb rash. Minor scratches on the face of the Austins caused by cardboard boxes from when I transported them home from the shop. They are not very noticeable unless you look close. Asking $500 obo for all four. I will post some pics later when I get a chance.

Are these still available?