GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG

dunkelweizen

Go Kart Newbie
Nevermind, I just tried to buy the All4VAG ones and the only shipping option it gives me is $119 (+$505 for the tails = $623 total). I guess free shipping is only within Spain. Knew it was too good to be true.

I'll just order from E-Acca.

kingkhan

Ready to race!
Nevermind, I just tried to buy the All4VAG ones and the only shipping option it gives me is $119 (+$505 for the tails = $623 total). I guess free shipping is only within Spain.

Let me know how much the shipping is to Canada from E-Acca.

In my email to them I've also asked for a shipping quote to Southern Ontario

sshlyk

Ready to race!
Nevermind, I just tried to buy the All4VAG ones and the only shipping option it gives me is $119 (+$505 for the tails = $623 total). I guess free shipping is only within Spain. Knew it was too good to be true.

You are right, shipping is added on the last page. Just ordered from E-Acca for $565 and harness from dap. I am curious if included oem harness can be repurposed and converted into dap harness.

dunkelweizen

Go Kart Newbie
Let me know how much the shipping is to Canada from E-Acca.

In my email to them I've also asked for a shipping quote to Southern Ontario

All4VAG sent me a 5% discount code as incentive to complete my order that I didn't finish. Final price is still $597USD though. Judging from E-Acca price to Seattle and SoCal being ~$565 shipped, I think it should be about the same to Ontario (shorter distance) - which would still make E-Acca cheaper as well as safer because of many sets sold already with happy customers.

I'll try to place order tonight from E-Acca to get exact shipping amount.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
While I am waiting for harness and oem 7.5 tail lights, do I need to get bulbs for backup or they are built in?
Built-in, and they're bright enough

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
While I am waiting for harness and oem 7.5 tail lights, do I need to get bulbs for backup or they are built in?
The reverse bulbs are super bright IMO. You won't need to replace them.

JD-1

Ready to race!
Yes, I've seen a few ppl on this forum do the conversion on 2018 (Mk7.5) GTI already.

Forum member ZERO815 makes a fantastic quality harness for Mk7.5 to Mk7.5 dynamic tails, along with excellent coding instructions.

On this forum?

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG

SVTunit

Ready to race!
Forum member ZERO815 makes a fantastic quality harness for Mk7.5 to Mk7.5 dynamic tails, along with excellent coding instructions.

I second this! I am currently running the ZERO815 harness on my MK7.5. :)