GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

JD-1

Ready to race!
Any pics of CSG with neuspeed gunmetal or silver wheels? I'm trying to see if gunmetal has enough contrast.

Last edited:

lukiefred

Passed Driver's Ed
Just wanted to join in on the fun! Got my ‘16 PP used 4 months ago, and just got my RSE10’s with Indy 500 summer tires put on. Next step is mild lowering, JB4, window tint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
CSGM was my favorite color on the website, so I went with it. Now I'm realizing there are far too many. Every 3rd GTI I see is CSGM. So now I'm planning on wrapping it. Alright I was always planning on it, and CSGM no matter how common is still the best color.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
CSGM was my favorite color on the website, so I went with it. Now I'm realizing there are far too many. Every 3rd GTI I see is CSGM. So now I'm planning on wrapping it. Alright I was always planning on it, and CSGM no matter how common is still the best color.

There are 4 CSG GTIs at my work.

Crackness1

Ready to race!
There are 4 CSG GTIs at my work.

Maybe it's a california thing? I've seen plenty of CSG online, but haven't seen another around here in person. I'll count if I ever go to the SFLMK7 meet :D

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
There are two CSG’s at my house. Mine and my wife’s. But I don’t see that many otherwise. Red and white seem to dominate here in Miami.

Awesome to see another South Floridian in here, with 2 CSG GTI's no less. If you aren't already in, be sure to check out SFLMK7. We're on Facebook too: www.Facebook.com/groups/SFLMK7. We have monthly meets and its a great group of people. :cool:

Qmann05

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine started it's life in Florida, where I'm not exactly sure, then spent a few months in Texas before coming up to MN, I've only had it a couple months

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 913
Last edited:

Krog29

Ready to race!
Just got this guy yesterday gti s pp stage 1, coming from a mk6 gti stage 2.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

raydub

Ready to race!
love the carbon steel : )

Attachments

• IMG_9306.jpg
    IMG_9306.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 1,831
  • IMG_4496.jpg
    IMG_4496.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 1,829